Feelings
Thursday, 5 March 2009
So, things had pretty odd right now.
School is hitting up a notch.
Anzac Student Tour '09 is fast approaching.
Halfway through the first term back at school.
Booked my Practical Driving Assesment today... for May the 21st. So long away!
I would literally KILL for my P's right about now. Being dependent sucks majorly.
And my feelings are fried, or scrambled.... like eggs.
Some say it's just lust. Some say "oh, NO! Kat! How can you!?". Others say that they'll support me through any decision I make.
But that's just the point... what decision SHOULD I make? Should I go out on an impuse, or wait for my feelings to be confirmed, or, just stick it out and get over it?
My ideal scenario involved me having my P's + car, being finished year 12 and exams. Where I would, maybe will, use that situation to rekindle anything. For this right combo would/could make things pretty dynamic and awesome.
5:06 pm