When your head isn't in the right state...
Saturday, 3 January 2009
You start having strange thoughts.
Just like being high.
Except I'm not. Just had a little too many pain killers (not on purpose). I'm not an addict... I just don't like being in pain.
Anyway... these weird thoughts.
Having great, sensitive male friends is good. Yet horrible at the same time.
It makes you have a twisted sense of reality. It fools you into a false sense of security as you begin to think that all guys are as nice to you. Not true. Maybe my dude friends have been around girls long enough to know how to treat them well. I don't know.
But a note to all guys out there: I don't care if you actually don't give a flying rat about mundane things in us girls' lives such as what we did today or what we ate for lunch, but you know, girls like it when you show interest and ask her questions. Even if you don't really care about, just pretend you do. We'll love you for that.
5:12 pm