I'll toast to that!
Friday, 12 December 2008
My group is finally discovering the wonders of drinking and alcohol.
It's quite annoying actually, because I along with Jess and Jesse (the "sensible" ones), are forced to look after them. Take drinks of them when they've had too much. Hide their remaining bottles. Be the shoulder to cry on when Bec starts crying. Keep track of how many drinks each person has had. And work out how far "far" is between members of the opposite sex.
It's a full on job, you know.
And it couldn't have come at a worse time... We're starting year 12 in a couple of months. Which is bad, because this new habit that my friends are developing will continue into the new year and new school year, and will really screw those drinkers around. And I know a couple of my friends will take advantage of their dropping from TEE to non-TEE as a chance to get pissed not just every Friday night, but ever Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday nights too.
Next year's going to be a fun one!!
8:56 pm