Dwindling Days
Saturday, 20 December 2008
I've been spending my days watching romantic comedies such as Love Actually and Bridget Jones' Diary (which incidently both star Colin Firth and Hugh Grant) which constantly reminds me of my newly discovered personal fact that my life has yet to actually begin and that I actually am such a romantic. But on the topic of my life yet to begin, I expect it to actually begin either the day I finish year 12 or the minute I turn 18. Either way, I'll be happy.
Christmas is fast approaching too. Oh joy! (That's sarcasm by the way). Maybe it's something to do with me missing Christmas last year, that has made me realise that it didn't miss too much. So I'm dreading the 25th. It's all become too comercialised. It's horrible. And I'm over it.
But in some good news, I got my report the other day. 3 A's (Italian, Music and Maths), 2 B's (History and English) and a C (Chemistry, of course). Not bad at all. However, I'm aiming for more A's next year. It's going to be my New Year's resolution.
But besides that, everything is good. Life is good.
6:37 pm