Venting
Wednesday, 26 November 2008
I need to vent. Badly.
Let me just start by mentally screaming.
auegtklgtwehrfijwhrcouhc4h biugiuwgfjkbqwekjfgqrhfwbruiethjrbk4tbsbnmsfbkjfejkfnvqejbvlqwbfkj.wsbdvkjhsdbfkhjwebvfkjbafkhwba sdfh bvrkfkjqwebgfkjws v,nm.sbf,.wnembfksd vkjsdbgkjerbgs vkjasbgkjwbvmsdab vljwegu34ytkhjwrbv,jmsdbvjkwrvghjw b,nmadbfkjwebf,jewbfljwehfjewbfkjsevbfkjq2gfkjsdbvlkwqhkjgfkjsnvljbewkhfbrjkgbkkkkbkfrh
Ok... that's a bit better.
How can he do that? How can he suddenly have the guts to do that when he never had the guts to even say a simple two letter word ('no') to me? You know, I would love to say a lot more. But the internet is never a safe place. Although even those simple words might be enough. But no, it's him. He wouldn't give a damn. He obvously doesn't about me. And its not even that they're going out, because duh... we all move on. That's life. I accept that. And it's not even her, but I like her. She's a nice girl. And it's not jelously that they are a couple, because I wouldnt want that with him either. It's just that he never had the balls to say no to me. He just dragged me along. Then a year down the track, told me that it was all fake. And he expects me to forgive me? Heck no! He was the trigger for my depression. And only a select few know how deep I got into it. But he couldn't have even said 'no'? Man, he's gutless. The gutless wonder.
What I wouldn't do to just throw a drink in his face at this moment.
Maybe that might calm me.
11:09 am