Assuming
Wednesday, 26 November 2008
Assuming makes an ass out of you and me.
So true.
And I thought that no one ever read this blog anymore. Serves me right for assuming so.
And now I feel like the biggest idiot. I feel so bad. I stuffed up bad, I know that. Science do I know that! (Using names now) Ryan might never forgive me. And I will accept that. For once, I will accept that. But I doubt that he will actually read this and realise how sorry I am, I think I might have scared him off my blog.
Man do I feel like the biggest bitch. It hurts so much now. Not because of my last post and how I felt then, but because I've seriously screwed up a good friendship just because I let my feelings get in the way.
I hope you forgive me, Ryan, if you read this. I really am sorry. I really do mean it.
I need to let go. Move on. I can't keep using that as an excuse. But truly, it did screw me around. That's why I'm jealous. Ryan needs to see that, too. And yes, yes, I see it form your point of view. So please see it from mine.
Mum was right. She always is, isnt she?
8:16 pm