They don't get it.
Tuesday, 21 October 2008
They haven't quite grasped how deep in I am.
They don't know how it feels.
It's not just a day or so feeling "under the weather". No. It's more than that. And they don't understand that. What I wouldn't give for it to just be a day or so feeling like this!
I refuse to let my day get down to a 3, I don't want to have to call in my web of contacts for help. But why do they push my buttons so?
Don't they realise that my thoughts and actions are altered by this. I can't think or act straight anymore. They all need to realise this: At the moment what I say, do, think and feel are altered by this, things aren't ok anymore. My mind is doing strange things to me. And now I no longer know the difference between reality and what my mind is tricking me into believing.
And that's a scary thought.
3:37 pm