It's on shuffle again
Wednesday, 8 October 2008
Every so often I'll do these strange things where I'll happen to have my ipod on shuffle then get inspiration to write in my blog about the songs I'm listening to and it's relation to my life. I haven't done one of these in, like, ages, but since it's either this or constantly loose games of solitaire, I'll pick this.
I start with Always on My Mind by Michael Buble. God he sounded so good live. That was and will always be the best concert of my life. This song makes me wonder things. For example, am I always on his mind like he on mine? Ah end of song! Numero due... The Break Up Song -- The Greg Kihn Band. What a strange name. Catchy tune. Nice guitar. I'm literally tapping my foot. Good rock song. This song hold no real connection to me. I just remember the day I purchased the cd with this on it. All I remember from that day is getting this cd. Nothing special. Wow I've only listened to this sing 4 times. I bet those 4 times were in Italy for some reason. Once again, no connection, I just think they must of been. 14 seconds to go of this song... 2...1... Next song! On My Mind by Powderfinger. I think they're Australian... I'll just check. Well what do you know... they are. From Brissie too. And Bernard Fanning is on vocals. Wow. Never knew that. Just goes to show that you learn something new every day. And another song about something/someone on someone's mind... It's got me thinking! The probability of what I'm thinking about is like a zillion to one. Ti Voglio Bene. I love you. Or the actual translation of "You I want good." Ha ha. Languages are funny. You know what else is funny, no matter how many times I listen to this song (a whole 11 times!!!), I still have NO idea what he's saying. I suppose I should, I just dont focus on the words Maybe I should start. *listens to the lyrics* Actually don't worry about. It's all the same crap that in every love song. Nice music though. A good mix between a ballad with piano and pop with beatboxing. He's a good singer too. And another Italian song. Awesome. This one's called L'immenso. I have no idea what that means. Same sad love lyrics though. Aren't they all the same? Or is this saying something about Italian's ... Either way... You can't be serious! ANOTHER italian song! I quite like this one. It's by Paolo Meneguzzi. It's called Musica ('Music' in english). It's a really pretty. Something along the lines of... "For me, you are my music" etc etc. I LOVE THIS SONG! BLUES MACHINE!!! WE ROCK AT THIS SONG!!! OLD SCHOOL JAZZ BAND!!! AHHH!!!! Enough said. Soooooo many good memories from jazz band. Sick of this song now.... Life sure is a highway. I haven't heard this song for agesss. Good song. *sings* Life is a highway, I want to ride it all night long *realises how terrible I song*
I'm so bored of this now, that my homework looks like fun.
I shall better do that then
6:07 pm