Daily Ramblings
Tuesday, 28 October 2008
In Jazz Band this morning, I realised how awesome the songs we play are. Well most of them at least. I love all our old school song that we never even look at anymore. Like Birdland, Gimmie Some Lovin, It Don't mean a Thing, Blues Machine, Grapevine, At the Hop etc... but we're also playing some really cool songs at the moment too. Like Tastes Like Chicken and AM ATTITUDE!!! Straighten Up and Fly Right is ok, I love the awesome part Shamara and I have, but I hate the other vocal which's name escapes me at the moment. And I wish we could play September well because that's a really nice arrangement. I just wish Andrew would stop bitching about those high notes and the really fast trumpet part because that part is really awesome.
I really suck at Clarinet now. I ought to practise. I do have a test next week after all... and.... I HAVE TO PLAY SCALES!!! Grrr..... I hate scales. They really suck. Like majorly suck. At least I get to play a song on sax =)
I felt annoying again today. Which is a bad and maybe good sign. Bad because you should never feel this way about yourself. Good because I haven't felt like this since the start of the year which may mean I'm getting better. And the way the guys were talking about her just pissed me off too. It just makes you want to take a hit at your self esteem. I know I did. And I'm sure every other girl in my group would too. And it also means that they don't say that about me then either. So much for "you never talk about a friend like that" because they sure crossed the line then. Maybe that's what's got me down this arvo. Silly Boys. So I can't wait for Thursday then! Well... as a matter of fact, there are MANY things "non vedo l'ora" for! I actually have a list too... which is sad! But that's Kathryn for you...
But I can tell that I'm maybe, slightly getting better when I start randomly laughing over something so small and insignificant that it's not actually funny at all. Like the thought of dad picking me up Friday night wearing his air cadet uniform that looks exactly like a police officers uniform. Haha. That's going to be HILARIOUS! I can just picture some on Woolgar's friends shitting themselves when a "police officer" walks into his house and there they will be drinking alcohol. Or when I was just on the phone to Woolgar and that was his "emotional phone voice". That was so emotional that it's, like, so, like, overpowing, like, that I might, like, die of exhaustion, like like.
Maybe I AM crazy ;)
4:56 pm