This is Australia!
Wednesday, 24 September 2008
You know, the first question someone from another country will always ask you is "Do you have a pet kangaroo?" or "Do you ride a kangaroo to school?". And I've always dismissed these questions with a laugh and saying the only place I've seen a kangaroo is at the zoo.
That was until today.
Driving along Alexander Drive (a busy main road) I saw a kangaroo. But wait, not just one... TWO!
Imagine that! Two kangaroo's down a busy suburban road!
Ha! That makes me laugh.
In other news. I've just realised today how cool Gianluca is (I hope I spelt it right). I love that guy. He's so real. He's so much the underdog in the whole tour group. But he's so nice and ... well real. I'm going to miss that guy. I really am.
But I'm going to miss them all too..
7:03 pm