<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1224531086108277584?origin\x3dhttp://supersnailrox.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
basically.


x Kathyn. aka Kat
x 16 years young
x aussie


a little more.

x leavers Oh.Nine.
x under the name of "supersnail".
x ..music.. addict.
x i talk to myself in italian (which is cool).
x learning to drive.
x speaking my mind occurs often. usually in the form of this blog.
x big blusher.
x me and my over-active imagination.
x loves food.
x and photography.
x band geek with my cool sax.
x incredibly gullable and naive.
x number plates interest me.
x books have overtaken my room.
x romantic in both meanings of the word.
wish list.

x a LBD
x new pair of shorts
x a car



reading.


Pride & Prejudice -- Jane Austen



The Definitve Book of Body Language -- Allan and Barbara Pease


history.

May 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009


credits.

Designer
Image

L'anno Prossimo

Monday, 15 September 2008

I was doing my italian homework where I had to write about next year... it all kinda just flowed. (NB: I did translate it)

Next year will be a huge year in my life. It will be my last year at school and therefore I wil have to study very hard. But I promise myself that I will have fun with my friends and enjoy our last year. At school I will study English Lit, History, Italian, Chemistry, Maths and music. I will take many photos and make a scrapbook full of memories from my last year. I want to enjoy my last year and do anything to achieve this. I will live life. I will be able to get my drivers licence so I can drive and be free. I can't wait until I will be free from my parents and finally live an interesting life free of restraints. I will drink sensibly. I will make mistake but I will learn. I will cry. I will laugh. I will fall in love. I will smile. I will have bad times. I will have good times. I won't take anything for granted. I will enjoy my friends. I will enjoy school. I will enjoy life.

How nice is that? Kinda makes me look forward to next year in a way!

5:00 pm