History References
Tuesday, 23 September 2008
Just like the Japanese during the 1930s I feel like I'm going through my own "Dark Valley". However, there are some subtle differences:
1.) I haven't just gone from liberalism to militarism. Of course there is some connection if you look at the connotations linked to each word. For example, liberalism has connotations to peace and... well peace. But militarism kinda reminds you of Hitler. Or Stalin, depending if you're Bender (the teacher NOT the robot) or not. Truly, I have shifted from inner peace to feeling terrible. But I'm not about to blow up Pearl Habour...
2.) Which brings me to my next point. I'm not trying to expand my territory into Asia. BUT I am trying to expand my influence in his life. But why is he being so much like China during the Second Sino-Japanese War!?!?
3.) I'm not being run by the army. Not explaination needed.
See.... I do have problems at the moment. And I know anyone who has read my last couple of posts will see that. But I'm not about to go jump off a cliff to get rid of these problems. Just to clarify that point. NOT suicide, just over the problems.
I know I haven't been myself as of late, as *most* of you can see, but don't try to force me to be happy when I'm not. I love you all for caring, I really do feel special when people notice these kind of things. I may sound like im complaining about all the shit going on in my life, but I'm just letting off all my steam which has been bottled up over the past couple of months. *thought* Maybe that's why I'm just suddenly sunk deep since the weekend, because this is my way of letting it all out. I may want to yell and scream at him, but that's just not possible. He makes me smile and laugh too much when he's being good to me, when he's looking after me. I need to accept that. And if that means that the cons out weight the pros, I should be ready to accept that too.
Music therapy should do me good. Give me the Beatles and cleaning anyday and it'll sure raise my mood.
Even if it means going form the Dark Valley to the Very-Dim Valley.
P.S. Check this out, right now!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh_P9dcIagE (I'm so proud of Mr Bender!)
4:11 pm