A Day to Breathe
Tuesday, 2 September 2008
I got a semi-breather today. Although I had Jazz Band at 7.15 this morning, I can home after that and just relaxed.
My day comprised of Guitar Hero, baking a chocolate cake, doing a bit of homework, watching several episodes of How I Met Your Mother, going to Jess' to get Melissa to do my hair, coming home to do more homework and that's about it.
It was great to get a day to just breathe and catch up with things that I've got behind with.
But I don't feel better yet. I was almost at the edge of the cliff yesterday where, if I had continued that way, I would have fallen off and possibly sunk into a deep pit of depression. But now I feel less like I'm on the edge of an abyss.
All I need now that would make we truely better would be my "friend" (reference to a code which I use with a "teacher") being with me and just us letting me cry it all out on his shoulder. Then I could feel at peace with the world and myself again.
But that won't happen. At least not for a long time yet.
7:01 pm