I should be writing a debate...
Tuesday, 15 July 2008
How do you feel towards the person who texted you last?
Woolgar is an awesome friend who I literally couldn't live without
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Jesse. He is good help.
Do you think you are an argumentative person?
yeah. I'm a born debater!
Can you read other people's expressions?
Not really. I'm terrible at it. However, I can sometimes when I know the person well enough. Some people are really easy to read.
Have you ever kissed someone named Jesse?
HAHA!!!! That is the funniest question EVER! Nope. Never want to either.
How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Surprisingly good.
Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
At the Maroon 5 concert.
Are you a forgiving person?
Yes, quite. I forgive too quickly sometimes. And I also trust people too much.
Do you miss anybody?
Yes. And it's chewing a hole inside of me.
Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
There are 2 that do.
When is the last time you saw a movie in the theater?
Saturdee night!
How has this week been?
Terrible so far.
Are you afraid to grow up?
Not really, just afraid to get olddd.
12:31 pm