Epithany
Monday, 7 July 2008
At 3am this morning, it hit me.
My life isn't what it should.
If I want the better future that I do, then there are habits that I need to change to get there.
It will be hard, very hard, but I'm willing to give it a try.
Here are a list of my steps to a better future:
1. Get a new job
2. Save money (which means not spending!)
3. Stop using my mums money
4. Exercise more
5. Eat less junk and more healthy food
6. Study heaps more (if I want to get into Law that is!!)
7. Smile every day
8. Be a kinder person, yet also learn to be assertive
9. Save power
10. Catch the bus more instead of getting the parents to drive me everywhere
11. Save water
12. Save gas
13. Read more
14. Go to the library more
15. Do more piano practise
16. But also seize the moment and live life like there is no tomorrow
10:58 am