A Day of Change
Friday, 11 July 2008
A lot changed in my life today.
I sat down and solved all of my problems.
Sounds good in theory and on paper, but I'm yet to find out if it really will work.
So now 10 of my problems are solved. Believe it or not, all 10 issues revolve around the same thing. (Today was just a test run after all). I've been wanting this kind of "me-time" where I can sit down and just think, and think hard, for about 3 weeks now and finally I gave myself that space and time.
I don't feel as if my soul has been lifted, but this isn't just some quick fix. It's going to take time to amend my ways, and maybe this time I'm going to be a little more willing to let this type of cange occur -- hopefully for the better.
8:22 pm