<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1224531086108277584?origin\x3dhttp://supersnailrox.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
basically.


x Kathyn. aka Kat
x 16 years young
x aussie


a little more.

x leavers Oh.Nine.
x under the name of "supersnail".
x ..music.. addict.
x i talk to myself in italian (which is cool).
x learning to drive.
x speaking my mind occurs often. usually in the form of this blog.
x big blusher.
x me and my over-active imagination.
x loves food.
x and photography.
x band geek with my cool sax.
x incredibly gullable and naive.
x number plates interest me.
x books have overtaken my room.
x romantic in both meanings of the word.
wish list.

x a LBD
x new pair of shorts
x a car



reading.


Pride & Prejudice -- Jane Austen



The Definitve Book of Body Language -- Allan and Barbara Pease


history.

May 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009


credits.

Designer
Image

Another Quizzz

Thursday, 10 July 2008

Series #1- YOU
Birth time: Some time in the morning
Last place you traveled: I went to the city today, but if you mean abroad, then Italy
Eye Color: blue or green (depending on the day)
Nail Color: well I did just paint them with some stuff to stop me biting my nails.
Height: somewhere between average and short
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Series #2 - DESCRIBE
Your heritage: Australian on both sides, but going back you will find a bit of English, French and Scottish
Shoes you wore today: black flats (they go with anything!)
Your hair: bottle brown
Your weakness: musiccc. and friends.
Your fears: magpies
Your perfect pizza: I'm not a big pizza fan
One thing you'd like to achieve: world domination

Series #3 - WHAT IS...
Your most overused phrase on messenger: "indeed"
Your thoughts first waking up: "what subjects do I have today?" or "That dream was random"
Your current worry: I worry too much. I have many worries at the moment. One big one in particular... *shivers* horrible thoughts
Your plans tomorrow: Homework. Year 11 sucks
Your best physical feature: My smile? You tell me
Your greatest accomplishment: I'm pretty sure spending 2 months alone in Italy is pretty great. Or getting to the STATE SMI-FINALS for a public speaking comp is pretty awsome too

Series #4 - YOU PREFER
Sunrise or sunset: Both
Gore or horror: Gore
Eastside or westside: What's the difference?
Stripes or polka dots: polka dots
Money or fame: money
Planes or trains: planes
Metal or hardcore: both suck
Boxers or briefs: Ha. I dont know...
Your life is: perfect
Pools or hot tubs: spas (aka Hot Tubs)

Series #5 - D0 YOU
Cuss: I try not to
Do you think you've been in love: Not yet
Want to get married: some day
Like to take baths: Yes. But I prefer showers
Get motion sickness: Nope. I like to stand up as the boat tips from side to side
Like talking on the phone: Depends who it is to
Like thunderstorms: Yes. It's my fav type of weather
Play an instrument: Clarinet, Tenor Sax and Piano
Workout: Never
Like reading: Always

Series #6- FAVORITES
Kind of fruit: Mango
Music to fall asleep to: anything. Michael Buble or rock music works too
Time of the day: Mid- morning
Feature in the opposite sex: Their ability to laugh at me, with me and most importantly make me laugh
Car: PUNCH-BUGGY
Number: 2
Thing to do right before bed: Read and write in my diary if I can be bothered
Thing to say when you're mad: I dont mad that often so I wouldn't know
Era: the 80s
Horror movie: I really really really really don't do Horror films
Colors: Lime green or blue

Series #7 - FUTURE
Age you hope to be married: Somewhere between 25-30
Numbers & Names of Children: A couple. Names shall include: Alice, Ruby, Miles and Carter
How do you want to die: Young (but of course after I've had the job, children and big house)
Where you want to go to college: UWA's Law school.
What do you want to be when you grow up: Lawyer
What country would you most like to visit: Well I WILL be living in England or Scotland some day

5:58 pm