Today = Grande
Monday, 30 June 2008
Today has been one of the best days in a long time. In a couple of months if I'm correct. Maybe even longer.
Well I didn't go to school today because I was sick on the weekend and I just wanted to... errr.... get totally over it before Nicola arrives tomorrow. Plus I'm really quite lazy and just needed a break. But this move was a great one because without it my day wouldnt have panned out as it had.
First I actually a nice warm shower without the hot water being cut off from someone else. Then I was able to get dressed at my own pace to be picked up by nanna to get some meds for her. Whilst out I bumped into Mrs Winter and her cute new daughter (who is now one). That was so nice. I loved that family and its such a shame that time pulled us a part. Apparently David is doing great too. *Ponders* So many good memories from PEAC and that guy. We were really really good friends. Moving on, I then got a message from Barry asking if I was well enough to go on the internet. Of course I was so I got nanna to drop me off at home and I started talking with him.
He had missed the bus this morning. Still in his school uniform, he told me also of his night before involving alcohol, wii and sitting in a circle picking songs from an ipod to sing them out loud to him stumbling home, laughing at anything and everything (including forgetting to turn the light off) and his sister proclaiming "Oh my gosh, my brother is smashed". Funny story. But I wagged my finger at him and told him "tut tut". What a naughty boy. Conversation continued for the next couple of hours. After plotting to "get the mail" (in inverted commars) I asked if he had received any mail that day. The answer was no, and me being slightly put out about the lack of mail, but I maintained my calm facade for the sake of the surprise. An hour or so later, I discovered that he had just received mail. From me. I had won. I am such a genius! Then he was all grumpy because I beat him. What a loser. Man did I feel victorious!? And we continued to chat. Then I had to ask "why are you still in your school clothes?". So Ryan, being Ryan, stripped off his jumper. And me, being me, joked around asking him to go one step further. So he did. He took his shirt off. *brief pause in thought*. I don't know what else to say to that. He just took it off. He must of been freezing. But he didn't look that bad at all. (Shame on me for thinking that!!!) He just needs a tan, then he might actually be "sexy" (as he put it). *blush* MOVING ON! The rest of the day passed well. Ryan had to go for work, I should have been doing cleaning and homework through the day so I had that to go onto too.
All in all, a GREAT day! One of the best in the past couple of months.
Oh and Ryan and I made plans to catch up during the first week of the school holidays at his place so I can show Nicola the beach!
6:18 pm