S.O.S. -- More Codes Needed!!!
Saturday, 7 June 2008
It's true. Another avid (or maybe not so) reader to my blog. Even more codes are needed! I'll be so good at this code thing that next World War, ASIO will have to imploy me to intercept and decipher foreign codes from the enimies!!!
Sounds like a job and a half. But in the mean time, I'll have to practice here...
Today nothing much happened. The twilight before now was odd. More than odd. It put Edward's mind reading abilities into perspective. No really, it did. But details should escape you. Unless you ask me.
Today finds a slightly better day. I'm treading on egg shells involving past twilight. Meantioning it could involve a relapse. Not, could involve "my-Jacob" thinking that I dont care what happened. But I do. It got me quite worried. My personal sun shouldn't have a cloud covering it. It's just not right. Not at all.
Things with Sam are fine now. That was just a brief moment of awkwardness, which has now passed -- thank god.
Codes suck. I give up!!!
5:09 pm