<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1224531086108277584?origin\x3dhttp://supersnailrox.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
basically.


x Kathyn. aka Kat
x 16 years young
x aussie


a little more.

x leavers Oh.Nine.
x under the name of "supersnail".
x ..music.. addict.
x i talk to myself in italian (which is cool).
x learning to drive.
x speaking my mind occurs often. usually in the form of this blog.
x big blusher.
x me and my over-active imagination.
x loves food.
x and photography.
x band geek with my cool sax.
x incredibly gullable and naive.
x number plates interest me.
x books have overtaken my room.
x romantic in both meanings of the word.
wish list.

x a LBD
x new pair of shorts
x a car



reading.


Pride & Prejudice -- Jane Austen



The Definitve Book of Body Language -- Allan and Barbara Pease


history.

May 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009


credits.

Designer
Image

The Diary didn't work...

Friday, 13 June 2008

... and it usually does.

But not last night. So I'm forced to come here to *try* and fix my situation. Which may only make it worse actually. Oh well.

I don't know what's wrong. Actually, thats a lie. I do know what is wrong. I just don't know how to fix it. And for once in my life I can't talk to Jesse about it because he would be no help at all. Actually, that may be a lie too. I'll give him a call tonight. But in the mean time I have to wallow in my own misery for about 6 hours. Ouch. Misery isn't the right word though. It's more like a melancholy from awareness and frustration of the issue. Like Poe. Stupid poetry. Trust it to be annoying at a time like this. "Nevermore". Stupid raven. Who talks to a raven!? It's mental. The Tell-Tale Heart offers no real help either -- "You can't hide your flaw in your personality". At least it's not a tragic flaw, in which case I would be in serious trouble. That's the problem with doing Lit, it eventually gets to you. You eventually loose your mind.

Back to the plot. Melancholic feelings at the moment. My mind is going to drive me insane untill I call Jesse! I'm serious. My mind has often driven me insane, but not like this.

Just remember guys, I'm a happy person =) Bright and cheerful me.

Thats me. Me all over.

2:04 pm