The finer details of me
Saturday, 31 May 2008
If you could live in any other place, where & why?
London. I love it there so much
What animal best represents you & why?
A Labrador. I'm friendly and outgoing.
What is the craziest thing you ever did?
I suppose public speaking is pretty crazy
If you could meet anyone, who would it be & why?
Oh how long this list is! Either Tim Freedman, Kevin Rudd, Carter Jenkins or Andrew Hansen (In no specific order)
If you could go back in time & live in any decade, which would it be & why?
The 80's. Besides the terrible fashion, the music was great. Plus you didn't have the rising cost of petrol and food etc.
If you could have any superpower what would it be?
The ability to read minds
Whos is your ultimate celebrity crush?
Once again my list is longgg. Maybe Tim Freedman, Carter Jenkins and Andrew Hansen. Mostly Andrew Hansen.
What color best represents you?
Lime green.
What would your life's theme song be?l
Ummm.... I have too many.
Who would you cast to play you in a movie?
Myself. Because no one can do me better than me. Unless you can find me my identical twin!
What celebrity best represents your vision of fashion?
I dont have one.
What would your life movie be called?
Ummm.... let me think about it after I've written the script.
What is the greatest music video of all time?
There are heaps. Maybe The Foo Fighters -- Learn to Fly
If you could star in any t.v show, which one would it be?
Haha... Home and Away
What vehicle best represents you?
I'd like to think a PUNCH BUGGY!
If you could bring back 1 famous person from the dead for a day, who & why?
Hmm... dunno.
If you became president, what would you do first?
Actually it wold be Prime Minister, not President. And it would be to solve the Iraq issue.
Who do you think is the hottest actor/actress?
Eh hem. I'll pass.
Who do you think is the hottest musician/singer/rapper?
Hmmm........ Pass.
What sport best represents you & why?
Public Speaking. That's pretty brutal. And well.... public speaking is kinda a key thing in my life
What is your most missed memory of childhood?
My friends and freedom.
What is your greatest accomplishment?
Getting through a major spinal operation and Rostrum public speaking. State Semi's are my limit!
8:52 pm