Ladies of Love
Wednesday, 5 March 2008
What's with it today? And why does it seem
so wrong?
One of my friends hooks up with a friend of a friend but she still likes someone else and it's really obvious.
Another one of my best friends hooks up with one of his long-time friends and two of my friends still like him.
And one of my distant best friends hooks up with a random French guy and still likes someone else.
And me? Well I'm nowhere. I dont like anyone and as far as I know, no one likes me back. I don't know if I'm ready for commitment at this stage. I've just strated year 11 and it's already becoming a blur. Everything is just going by so fast that I'm affraid that if I drop my guard for one second I'll loose it all. That I'll fail TEE and won't be able to achieve my high, high goals. Maybe I should just wait untill the end of year 12 when all the pressure is off. I could meet some nice, cute, intelligent med student at a library at UWA like my dreams and fall in love? Tragic aren't I?
9:28 pm