Thr3e
Tuesday, 30 October 2007
The protagonist is Kat, a fourteen-year-old high school student who one day receives a unique feeling while her mother is driving. The thought on the other end identifies himself as Mocha, and tells Kat that she has three minutes to confess her true feelings to the world or the car will explode. What follows is a cat and dog chase with Kat, her childhood friend Jessica, and FBI agent Stacey struggling to keep up with the clues Mocha sends their way; clues that lead to the most confusing events. Throughout all of this, Kat, Mocha, and Stacey find that they have more in common than any of them would have imagined.
Sounds like a thriller eh? Well I wrote the story Thr3e by ted Dekker
Oh and I'm Ted Dekker by the way. I currently live in the hills of Colorado, US with my wife Jennifer and two kids Dory and Michael. Oh and our dog Rufus. And I live in alternate universes. When I'm wake, I live in this realm. But when I sleep I get transported to another universe when I'm a man and am Ted Dekker. But noone believes me. Except for the FBI.
Nah... jokes. But thats what Hockers and Jason call me anyway lol. It original started sometime this year when Hockers "accused" me of being a Talking Dictionary. Then shortened to T.D. and Finally Ted Dekker became my name. Well at least I'm not a load of Verbal Diaoria (with Hocker is)!
Ah good old Ted Dekker.
5:48 pm