Random much?
Friday, 12 October 2007
I'm bored so I feel like posting a post of random song I bet you've never heard of in which I love and you wont copy my passions otherwise that's called stealing ;) jks. But in all reality, you guys would be too weirded out but the following top 10 to even go there:
1. Bond on Bond - Bond
2. Borders - The Sunshine Underground
3. Bus Ride - Rocco Deluca & The Burdens
4. Ca Plane Pour Moi - Plastic Bertrand
5. Creepin' Up The Backstairs - The Fratellis
6. Dashboard - Modest Mouse
7. Golden Skans - The Klaxons
8. Help is on its way - Mitch Grainger
9. Henrietta - The Klaxons
10. The House Wins - Ok Go
11. Late Night Shopping Spree - The Electric Confectionairies
12. Lazy Eye - The Silversun Pickups
13. Naive - The Kooks
14. Red Version - Ghostwood
15. Riverside - Lowrider
16. S.O.S. - The Kula Shakers
17. Star Trekkin' - Dr. Demento
18. Such Great Heights - The Postal Service
19. Technology - The Whigs
20. Not an Angle - The City Sleeps
21. Stay - The Panic Division
22. Take My Hands, We're Free - Okley Hall
23. Worlds Away - Jappe
24. The Peices that Mattered - The Panic Division
25. The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls
Haha. You may have noticed I said the top 10... more like the top 25! Oh well...
So if you've actually heard of these songs before today, pleace notify me asap and I shall change the list!
9:09 am