B for Bored
Tuesday, 9 October 2007
I feel so lazy...
I've been playing the PlayStation for practically all day and if I dont have square eyes already, I've at least gained a gazzilion points in nerd-ity!
So I'm bushed.... and also have work in like 45 mins *sigh* I'm working toooooo much this week! I've got tonight, fridee night as well as saturdee and sundee too! AND I still have no idea about my shifts for NEXT week! *sigh* Doesn't R.R. reaslise that I'm going to miss 5 hours and 30 mins of one of my best friends' sleepover party on fridee!?!?! PLEASE JESSE! GET ME THAT HEAVENLY JOB AT KMART!!! As if he's going to read this... but thats not the point- the point is that I can telepathically tell him to remember to show them my fantastic resume! HAHA!
Well this is getting boring...
Laters,
Kattt
4:27 pm