Back-tracking
Friday, 28 September 2007
hehe... not
another post you say? Well... GET OVER IT!!! I NEED TO INFORM YOU ALL OF MY PAST DOINGS!!!
Ok.... WELL, I would like to inform you all of the year 10 Dinner Dance that was exacerally 1 week ago:
It was all good and had heaps of fun! Even Bec was there! :D And I took loads of photos. The only draw back was that I'm really sad nobody asked me to dance. But thats all. Oh and the food was crap. Jess and Stac looked so good! And so did everyone, really! Ah.... it was a great night. I wish Suf was there... he would of danced with me. And so much for "being friends again" coz Taylor was being weird [1]. *sigh*. I had a great, wikid, awsome time though
Well.... thats about it!
xxx,
kattt
oh whoops... forgot my footnote:
[1] = I have now found out why he was in fact a weirdo, according to my peronal phycologist (Jesse)
1. He thinks I'll judge him
2. He's shy
3. He's just...
him!9:02 pm