maths debating
Wednesday, 23 May 2007
haha..... yeah. As you all should know (unless you are mentally retarded like Hockers) today is Wednesday!!! Therefore meaning I had double maths- which is a GOOD thing! I love maths now.... Well thats only because Jason and Hockers are in my class and we talk the whole time instead of doing our work. So thats what we did. Same talk as per usual. A bit of everything. Including music. Oh and jasons usual rambl about how Woolgar failed the date. Go Figure??? I still dont quite get it.
Oh and I accidently told Hockers that Jason likes (or as Jasons coverup "
liked") Jess. Oh and I accidently admitted that I had
liked Jason in year 8. But I did manage to NOT mention year 9 and 10 as well! But I'm like soo over him. I mean like despite Woolgar allegedly "failing" the date, he is still an awsome guy. And it is litterally breaking me that I havent seen him in over a month or had a proper, non-feeling-awkward convo for about a week! Allora... depressed at the mo too.... really wish I could talk to 'im and Deasy right now! Oh well... I shall have to get over it!
4:54 pm