It's not just the weather!
Thursday, 24 May 2007
No, it is not just the weather that is getting depressing. So is your truly. I honestly dont have a clue why im just feeling depressed at the mo... I just am! I do have my abstract theorys though. Like the weather is to blame. Or that reality is setting in about my operation in exacally 40 days (but only 39 till I have to go to the hospital). But there are of course my, hopefully, more far-fetched theorys which I shall prefer not to disclose to all my avid readers just incase it IS true.... lets hope not!
Exams are coming up. Im currently working on my english essay which was due over 4 weeks ago! I also have to type up my S&E assignment and hopefully do better than Miss Megan F. who was the "exceptional student" in Mr Reapers S&E class last year. She got a level 7 for it! Thats like one higher then what I was getting by the end of last year! Oh well.... not to rub it in, but i WAS the best at S&E in our year last year. Lets just hope I can be this year too! Stupid operation..... stuffing up all these kinda things. Like my social life for example! I have just realised that there is only 6 weekends left till I go in. This weekend I'm busy and prob cant fit in another social engagement unless someone *cough*Ryan*cough* makes a better offer. And next weekend is our 4 day long long-weekend where the family, Kaitlyn and I are going to Two Rocks unless I have to work. So that leaves 8 days of social fun before my operation. I'm so going to have to plan another Italy bbq sometime! Will have to think about it later though, I have to get onto homework now as I have piano tonight and am already pretty tired....
3:52 pm