


Welcome to my 5th blog!!! I’m hoping this one is a little more successful than the previous 3!
A little History lesson:
My first blog started for no important reason really. That was pretty good- I was kinda good at keeping it up for the first week or so… then I only posted when I could be bothered. My second blog was to be the sequal of the first, starting with the New Year. But somehow I locked myself out of that so it had to be deleted! Then we come to my last blog- Kat’s Corner. That was dead as! I think I only posted 3 blogs all up… but oh well! Fingers crossed this one is more successful!!!!
A History of ME:
I was born in November in Perth, Western Australia. At the age of 3 we moved to the little town of Kalgoorlie-Boulder where mum had a job opening with the Australian Electrol Commission. Dad was to start teaching computering at Curtin University. We lived in Kalgoorlie for 6 years, but moved back to Perth when I started year 5.I then started year 5 at Ballajura Primary School where I graduated from at the end of year 6. I then progressed to Ballajura Community College, just up the road, where I am now- 4 years on!Throughout my life I have made the most wonderful friendships and bonds. Particular so, Kaitlyn who I met in Day Care in Kalgoorlie who is a long time family friend and moved to Perth with us shortly after we did. Then I met Stacey on the Orientation Day for year 7. Next came Jess who was in my year 7 class, funny enough, Stacey and Jess were best friends so I made friends with both of them. Next in line was Jesse who I met in P.E.A.C. We were on the Graduation Production Course and made kinda of friends there too when we sung the line “mother, father!”Then by chance have it, Jesse and I were in the same year 9 class where our friendship grew. Along came Sam, the new kid from JSR. The only reason he started hanging around us was because he was hiding from one of the girls who had a mad crush on him! Then Bec, a year 9 class mate of mine joined our group- bringing Thersa and Hayley. They both also knew Sam from gymnastics. Then Jesse finally joined the group.My friends are the best- really. I couldnt possibley live without them!
So that’s basically me!
7:31 pm