<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1224531086108277584?origin\x3dhttp://supersnailrox.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
basically.


x Kathyn. aka Kat
x 16 years young
x aussie


a little more.

x leavers Oh.Nine.
x under the name of "supersnail".
x ..music.. addict.
x i talk to myself in italian (which is cool).
x learning to drive.
x speaking my mind occurs often. usually in the form of this blog.
x big blusher.
x me and my over-active imagination.
x loves food.
x and photography.
x band geek with my cool sax.
x incredibly gullable and naive.
x number plates interest me.
x books have overtaken my room.
x romantic in both meanings of the word.
wish list.

x a LBD
x new pair of shorts
x a car



reading.


Pride & Prejudice -- Jane Austen



The Definitve Book of Body Language -- Allan and Barbara Pease


history.

May 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009


credits.

Designer
Image

The Day in the Life of a non-crazy Kat

Tuesday, 15 May 2007

In contrast to yesterday, today I was docile. I personally blame the lack of snakes in the household + the fact that my ipod died this morning before I got to put on Chop Suey. Awww... depressed. Not really. I dont need sugar and music to make me happy in the morning. Well actually... I need music- couldnt live without it. But thats beside the point. Before homeroom, Jess and I walked past the infamous "Grey-Jumper Dude" aka Connor- the affection of Jess' heart! Well not really... she just thinks he's hot (but would say yes if he asked he out!) So me being slightly less hypo than yesterday started telling Jess how her future with him would pan out- only using Michael Buble song titles! Some titles included "Feeling Good", "Save the Last Dance for Me", "Moondance", "Call Me Irresponsible" and "Everything."
Today started with maths. But I was only in there for half the lesson before all us girlies had to go the the senior campus staff room for our cervical cancer needles. Unfortunantly for me, we had to line up in alphabetical order so me being a W had to go RIGHT to the end! Lucky for me though, Kaitlyn and Stacey had to go to the back of the line with me as there forms were lost! But by just before 10.30, we finally made it to the front of the line and I was ready to go in when.... my mum had forgot to sign the form! She had filled it all in, except forgot to sign it! So the nurse had to call my mum at work to ask her if she gave concent to *harm* me. It was easy as... well pie! She poked me, I reflexed, she took it out and I was sent to the couch area so they could make sure we were alright until they were satisfyed and we could go back to class! No pain what so ever! And everyone else was in pain... HA!
Not only did I get jabbed today, but I also got school photo's today! Yeah... we all got pulled up to get em since us Italia peeps missed them the first time around! FUN! Wish they'd given me a little warning! Jason wishes the same thing too as he commented that he wish he had done his hair this morning. For the sake of my class photo, I wished the same thing too. THEN ITALIANO!!! YAY! Fun! Really, no sarcasm there. And... I wish to challenge Ryan's statement saying that "indeed is infatti in Italian." I am led to believe that indeed is, indeed, davvero in Italian! Oh snap! take that!
Then I went home... and my non-hypo day was infact non-hypo. THEN... around 4.30, I got a call from Red Rooster in Malaga asking if I was free of Thursday night to come in for an interview!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My first ever job interview!!!! I'm so excited, that I just cant hid it!

Haha... the "Rusty" Gates comercial is on!!! GO ALEX DRAYTON!!!

3:41 pm